NEW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES TO HELP
REDUCE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
· At this time, we are still operating under normal hours. However, if you are feeling ill or have had possible exposure, we ask that you please postpone your appointment.
· Please limit only one client per patient to reduce the amount of traffic at our facility.
· If you are picking up medication, we ask that you call and pay over phone and call when you arrive. We will bring the medication out to your car. We ask that you allow us 24 hours to get your prescription together. We also have an online store www.murrayridgeanimalclinic.net/
· We are trying to reduce as much clientele in our lobby as possible and encourage social distancing. We may ask for you to wait in your car until we are able to accommodate you and your pet into a room.
· Grooming Clients please call or honk when arriving. We will be having grooming intake on the north side of building.
· We will not be scheduling routine vaccine appointments until after April 15 unless they are boosters or puppy vaccines.
· Immune compromised or clients over the age of 60 we strongly advise that you do not come into the building at all. Please call us when you arrive and we can collect your pet.
· Thank you for your patience and understanding as we try to keep our staff, clients and patients healthy.
· At this time we are not certain of any pets contracting Covid-19 however, if you become ill we recommend you avoid direct contact with your pet.